- Subject : [Others] "I get a ""CRC Error"" during installation. What should I do?"
Date : 2020-07-29 23:57:34
Views : 277
If you received a CRC(or Cyclic Redundancy Check) during the installation of Atlantica Oceanic Online, it is most likely due to a bad download. Try the following measure before you consider re-downloading the client again:
Disable all background applications prior to installing
For Windows XP:
1. Press Control + Alt + Delete to bring up the Task Manager.
2. Under the Applications Tab close down every program.
For Windows Vista:
1. Right-click on the Taskbar.
2. Select Task Manager.
3. Click the Applications tab.
4. Select each program listed and click the End Task button.
5. Once all the programs are closed you can try the game once again.
[Others] "I get a ""CRC Error"" during installation. What should I do?"
- >Atlantica Experience Buff
- +600% Mon-Thursday Exp
- +700% Friday-Sun Exp
- > Title buff for pc room
- > Apply order for pc room
- > Compensation Payment