- Subject : [Others] My patcher and game cllient keeps freezing. What should I do?
Date : 2020-07-29 23:58:30
Views : 245
Freezes or crashes that occur upon login or during patches are most often caused by interference from processes running in the background of your operating system. Please follow these steps to disable the unnecessary processes from running:
1. Click Start and then Run
2. Type "msconfig" and select "OK."
3. When the msconfig box appears, select the Start-up tab.
4. Select "Disable All" (if you have a wireless mouse and keyboard or wireless internet, leave those things on).
5. Select "OK" and start your computer.
6. IF you look at dxdiag again, your pagefile should be much lower (around 200-300mb hopefully).
7. Try running the game.
8. If it does not help, go back to msconfig and select "Enable All" to restore your normal startup procedure.
If the above steps worked for you, try narrowing down the specific process that is causing the problem by going back to msconfig and enabling one process at a time, until you receive the error again. If the above steps did not help, please ensure that your firewall is not blocking Atlantica Oceanic Online. You can also add the Atlantica Oceanic Online website to your list of allowed sites in the security settings of your browser.
Alternatively, if you are using a router, it should have the option to place a particular computer "DMZ." This will disable network filtering. For instructions on how to do this, you will need to contact your router manufacturer or consult your router handbook. Usually this information can be found on their website.
[Others] My patcher and game cllient keeps freezing. What should I do?
- >Atlantica Experience Buff
- +600% Mon-Thursday Exp
- +700% Friday-Sun Exp
- > Title buff for pc room
- > Apply order for pc room
- > Compensation Payment