- Subject : [Others] I am receiving some error message in-game about files that end with the extension '.nif'.
Date : 2020-07-29 23:59:05
Views : 243
This error message is most often caused when the game is running on a system with multiple languages installed. For Windows XP users, please follow these steps to resolve the issue:
Note: These instructions are for Windows XP users only.
1. Open the Window's Control Panel.
2. Choose 'Regional and Language Options.'
3. Click the 'Advanced' tab.
4. Under the setting "Language for non-Unicode programs, 'select 'English (United States).'
5. Apply the changes and you should be prompted to restart your computer.
After your computer has restarted, you should be able to enter these maps with no problems.
[Others] I am receiving some error message in-game about files that end with the extension '.nif'.
- >Atlantica Experience Buff
- +600% Mon-Thursday Exp
- +700% Friday-Sun Exp
- > Title buff for pc room
- > Apply order for pc room
- > Compensation Payment