- Subject : [Others] I am experiencing performance issues/choppy gameplay. How can I fix it?
Date : 2020-07-29 23:59:37
Views : 265
There could be many reasons why your gameplay is choppy. To fix this problem, try lowering your screen resolution, adjusting your graphics settings, and updating your video card drivers. If you have tried all of the above and the issue persists, one recommendation we can give you is to try to defragment your hard drive.
For Windows XP:
1. Click on the Start button, go to All Programs then Accessories then System Tools then Disk Defragmenter.
2. Select the C:drive(or whatever hard drive is your default).
3. Click the OK button to start.
For WIndows Vista:
1. Click on the Start button > All Programs > Accessories>System Tools > Disk Defragmenter.
2. Select the C: drive.
3. Click the Defragmentation button to start.
[Others] I am experiencing performance issues/choppy gameplay. How can I fix it?
- >Atlantica Experience Buff
- +600% Mon-Thursday Exp
- +700% Friday-Sun Exp
- > Title buff for pc room
- > Apply order for pc room
- > Compensation Payment