Banquet is a system unique to MyHome that invites friends to hold a party to share food and earn buffs. To open a dinner, you need a chef NPC, a dinner coupon, and a dinner table.
1Manufacture dinner coupon
The banquet coupon can be made through a kitchen manufacturing NPC that has learned to manufacture food.
The type of banquet that can be opened varies depending on the NPC's food manufacturing level as follows.
|Meal dinner||Food manufacturing level|
|[General]Afternoon tea dinner||10|
|[General]Sushi sushi dinner||20|
|[General] Royal Dinner||30|
|[Normal] Nouvellezine Dinner||40|
2Obtain manufacturing NPC manufacturing skills
- 1. Select "Food manufacturing" in the conversation window with the employee, and then "Skill acquisition" Click
- 2. In the conversation window with the employee, click "Daily work" and manufacture the item
- * Every time an item is manufactured, the level of cooking production NPC goes up li>
- * If you are able to manufacture a dinner coupon, you can make a dinner according to the level span>
- 1. Right-click on a dinner coupon in your inventory
- 2. After selecting the invited group, "Start Dinner" Click
4Enable dinner buff & Done
- 1. Right-click on the dinner food created on the dinner table
- 2. Dinner Buff Active
- 3. Buff payment for dinner held after the dinner ended
- * You must be in the house until the dinner is over to get a buff
- * The applied buff can be checked in My Info-Character Info
5Gathering attention through dinner
- 1. Right-click on the furniture during the dinner and click "Look at"
- 2. In the look-up window, click "Check your eyes"
- >Atlantica Experience Buff
- +600% Mon-Thursday Exp
- +700% Friday-Sun Exp
- > Title buff for pc room
- > Apply order for pc room
- > Compensation Payment