Equipment of level 70 or higher starts at level +5, and level 70 or higher levels have durability from level 0.
Equipment becomes unusable when durability is zero.
If you repair an item with reduced durability, you can continue to use that item.
The item with reduced durability is NPC [Repair Expert] or 'Regenerated Stone' Items can be repaired.
1Use NPC repair expert Regin
1) When repairing equipment through the NPC [Repair Expert Regin] located in the Roman shopping district, the maximum durability of the equipment will not decrease.
2) When repairing equipment through NPC [Repair Expert Regin], a certain amount of 'Atlas's gem piece' must be paid in accordance with the equipment's grade and durability. .
2 Using reclaimed stone
1) Right-click the [Playback Stone] item that matches the level of the equipment you want to repair, and repair it.
2) When repairing equipment, 10% of motivation is consumed.
3)If the manufacturing skill is low and the item cannot be manufactured, the maximum durability of the item may decrease when repaired.
4) For a craftsman who can manufacture this item, you can repair it without reducing the maximum durability.
3Regenerated stones used to repair items at each level
You need 1 regenerated stone per 10 durability value of the equipment item you want to repair.
|Item level classification||Necessary items||Required item name|
|Items below level 30||Regenerated seats [Lv.1]|
|Items below level 60||Regenerated seats [Lv.2]|
|Items below level 100||Regenerated seats [Lv.3]|
|Items below level 120||Play stone [Lv.4]|
|Items below level 140||Regenerated seats [Lv.5]|
|Items below level 160||Regenerated seats [Lv.6]|
- >Atlantica Experience Buff
- +600% Mon-Thursday Exp
- +700% Friday-Sun Exp
- > Title buff for pc room
- > Apply order for pc room
- > Compensation Payment